Knittingindustry.com is the leading free content online resource for the knitting and hosiery industries.
Knittingindustry.com informs readers about the latest developments in fibres and yarns, technologies and processes affecting this dynamic industry sector, through the delivery of unique news content, comment and features on new products, processes and technologies.
We report on the industry’s leading shows and exhibitions and includes a comprehensive searchable buyer’s guide, latest design and trends news, machinery and equipment guide, used machinery trading space, along with opportunities to purchase the latest market research reports of interest to anyone in the knitting and hosiery industry supply chain.
Knittingindustry.com was created by UK based textile specialists Orange Zero Ltd in 2008, has enjoyed phenomenal growth and is now established and highly regarded internationally in the field of knitted textiles.
2012 brings a highly anticipated site re-launch, which offers both the reader and advertiser even greater benefits..
- Continued free access to content for all readers
- NEW multi-lingual content
- NEW interactive Used Machinery trading space
- NEW easy to use site navigation - articles categorised by “Technology & Processes” and “Information & Markets”
- NEW easier to read layout
- Unique content updated daily building a highly searchable archive
- NEW Editor’s Viewpoint column
- “Expert Opinion” column - covering major shows and exhibitions
- NEW Buyer’s Guide with greater search capability (coming soon)
- NEW Events Calendar detailing important industry exhibitions, shows and conferences
- NEW READER SIGN UP OPTION offering engaging reader benefits including: Article alerts, Ability to comment on articles, Full access to Buyer’s Guide, Full access to Used Machinery Trading Space
- Weekly e-newsletter summarising the latest news
- NEW Buy Reports feature - independently published quality industry reports to buy
- NEW extended content distribution channels utilising social media
- NEW advertising opportunities for all budgets
In addition to knittingindustry.com we also publish www.innovationintextiles.com - the leading free content resource for the technical textiles industry.