First electronic brake on yarn storage feeder
ATTIVO by LGL Electronics is the latest development concerning yarn tension. This is the first electronic brake on yarn storage feeder, released for the knitting market to avoid tension variations, due to the passage from full to empty bobbin or to the differences between one bobbin and another.
A tension sensor feels the variations of the yarn tension during the normal working. Exploiting this information and making use of a motor, the microprocessor moves the output TWM Tension Modulator. This effectively maintains the pre-programmed desired tension between the yarn feeder and the knitting machine.
• Yarn tension sensor, remotely programmable by laptop or palm
• Button for opening the brake for easy yarn threading
• New ceramic tension sensor, granting precision and accuracy
• Well visible signalling lights
• ATTIVO is used with any kind of weft yarns: the coarse, the medium or the fine ones
• It is completely SELF-CLEANING
• Possibility of retrofitting ATTIVO on all versions of VECTOR yarn feeders at a second stage
Click on image for further details and full technical specification
Author: Billy Hunter