From 29 June to 1 July 2022, Pitti Filati returns to the Fortezza da Basso in Florence.
Pitti Immagine Filati, the key international trade fair for the world of yarns and knitwear, returns to its original location at the Fortezza Da Basso in Florence tomorrow.
After having staged two editions at the Stazione Leopolda, the fair reclaims its initial dimension, with the spaces and the big layouts of the companies that have distinguished the event right from the start.
The rendezvous is from 29 June to 1 July 2022 with the collections of the most important Italian and international yarn manufacturers. The trends of tomorrow will be presented in the Spazio Ricerca with special installations by Angelo Figus and Nicola Miller, along with the new knitwear proposals of Knitclub and the special Fashion at Work and CustomEasy areas.
All the yarn trends for next fall/winter 2023-2024 will be showcased with the help of the total of 114 brands that, to date, have confirmed their attendance at the fair.
– 114 brands in total at this edition, of which 18 from abroad (UK, Japan, Turkey, Romania, Peru, China – Hong Kong, Ireland, South Africa, New Zealand)
– 82 exhibitors inside the Filati area, of which 14 from abroad (United Kingdom, Japan, Turkey, Romania, Peru, China – Hong Kong, Ireland, South Africa, New Zealand)
– 18 exhibitors in the Fashion at Work area, of which 2 from abroad (Uk and Japan)
– 10 exhibitors in the KnitClub area, of which 1 from abroad (Japan)
– 4 exhibitors in the CustomEasy area, all from Italy