Anticipating a 1 September resumption of events for more than 5000 people, Première Vision has confirmed that its flagship event dedicated to creative fashion, Première Vision Paris, will be held from 15-17 September at the Parc des Expositions de Paris Nord Villepinte.
The physical edition of the show, which has been revised and adapted to the current global health crisis, will for the first time be bolstered by a complementary Digital Fair taking place on the same dates. The aim of the virtual show, which will be hosted and relayed by the Première Vision Marketplace, is to boost the visibility of the exhibitors’ offer to a broader international buyer audience.
The event, now both physical and digital, aims to mobilise the entire international fashion industry, and above all boost the sector’s recovery through:
- The show in Villepinte, which will meet all required government health protocols, and allow exhibitors and visitors to meet again to discover and share the new collections
- The creation of multimedia forums to discover exhibitors’ most emblematic and creative products and designs
- No charge for visitor badges ordered when pre-registering before 31 August
- The strengthened development of digital events and tools to support their necessary and inevitable acceleration in the industry, and thereby energise client/supplier meetings
- The launch of new services and functionalities for a 2nd-generation Marketplace, developed to facilitate both the promotion of collections and online business discussions in preparation of show visits, and support the industry in this new irreversible step towards a broader digitalisation of the sector
- A decoding and analysis of the future of fashion through some 20 webinars focused on critical issues facing the sector
Gilles Lasbordes, Première Vision General Manager, commented: “The decision to organize this event, which is first and foremost a physical one, and our investments in new developments designed to optimize our Marketplace, and thus more generally the service we provide to the entire global market, testify to our commitment to help the entire industry once again meet, get back on its feet, and begin its recovery. We are determined to allow those producers who have placed their trust in us to maintain direct contact with their customers.”
“We quickly took measures in favour of our exhibitors, including easing the general terms and conditions of sale, delayed registrations, etc. As of mid-March, we also began offering our Marketplace services free of charge. Today, we are taking another step forward with new investments in digital technology to complement and multiply the strengths and advantages of the physical event. This is a turn we must all take to support and accelerate the transformation of our industry.”
The Première Vision Paris show at the Parc des Expositions de Paris Nord Villepinte will be organised in a format adapted to the health and safety protocols required by the authorities, and designed to promote business development and facilitate meetings between buyers and exhibitors:
- Ensured health safety for all: digital badges, distribution of disinfectant gel and masks, a revised layout of the spaces to guarantee social distancing, traffic flow management, etc.
- A complementary selective offer – yarns and fibres, fabrics, leathers, accessories and components, textile designs, fashion manufacturing
- Multimedia fashion forums: immersive and sensory spaces to find inspiration and discover the Autumn Winter 21-22 season, colour and material trends, exhibitors’ new products selected by the Première Vision fashion team
- The entirety of the autumn winter 21-22 collections presented at the exhibitors’ stands
- A more concentrated seminar program
- Free access to the show and seminars for all visitors pre-registering before 31 August
Reminder: this season Première Vision Paris will be including in the show any Première Vision Denim exhibitors who so wish, as the Milan show was cancelled due to the global health crisis. It will also welcome creative proposals from Blossom Première Vision exhibitors as the July edition of that show has also been cancelled.