Leading flat knitting machines and design systems manufacturer Shima Seiki, is holding an online seminar, to introduce the latest features of its yarnbank web service. yarnbank allows users to browse yarns from all over the world, and the seminar will show designers how to use it in combination with Shima ‘s APEXFiz simulation software.
“If you wish to research yarns for the new season, or if you are interested in the latest information, this is the webinar for you,” the company says.
“Researching 2022 Spring/Summer Yarns? Take advantage of the 3 benefits of using the latest web service yarnbank.”
(Duration: 60 minutes)
- Company introduction
- Searching yarns from all over the world
- Simulating your knitting in just 10 seconds
- Reducing your lead times by two-thirds
* Schedule and duration are subject to change.
Tuesday, 23 March 2021 | 5pm (PDT) / 8pm (EDT)
* Registration deadline is Monday, 22 March 2021 | 0am (PDT) / 3am (EDT)
Thursday, 25 March 2021 | 9am (GMT) / 5pm (HKT)
* Registration deadline is Tuesday, 23 March 2021 | 7am (GMT) / 3pm (HKT)
To participate, please complete the form at this link.