Netherlands based Knitwear Lab will be hosting Lynn Hinkelmann, Peter Wissmann and Christina Hermann on Wednesday 21 July, for the second edition of its Yarn Show. The successful first edition took place in March this year.
The trio will present the following latest yarn collections:
Zegna Baruffa Lane Borgosesia S.p.A. / Botto Poala / Chiavazza
Highest quality combed and carded yarns, big stock service programs in
– 100 % extra fine merino wool, cashmere, and noble hair mix
– 100 % cotton with stock service
– mercerised and gazed cotton yarns in mix and finest cotton qualities worldwide
Schoeller Spinning Group
– Functional yarns, basic 100% merino wool, yarns for felting, GOTS, Organic Chlorine free and machine washable qualities
Marchi & Fildi / Filidea
– Commercially basic qualities, classic mix yarns with stock service, GRS and GOTS certified yarns
ISY / TDD Torcitura di Domaso
– high quality and modern fancy yarns
– fancy yarns made in China
– specialist in paper yarns and tape yarns
– fancy yarns, stock service in cashmere blends, GRS and GOTS certified yarns
– finest cashmere / cashmere blends with stock service
– basic and fancy (multicolour) yarns, bouclé-yarns for 3-5-7-12 gauge, several stock service qualities and good availability of yarns for the qualities which are not in stock. Wool, alpaca, mohair, cotton, viscose, Lyocell/Tencel and acrylic mixtures
Maison Cofil, Italy
– high quality wool and cotton, linen, viscose- and viscose-crepe, kid-mohair and baby alpaca yarns for 3 – 18 gauge
– high quality cotton yarns (some organic/GOTS). Super soft, zero pilling, crèpe – some are gassed + mercerized (filoscozia) + different blends (with silk and cashmere). Many stock service qualities for 3 – 18 gauge
Cariaggi Lanificio, Italy
– 100 % cashmere (carded yarn) in Nm. 28/2 (about 180 stock-colors, fiber-dyed, available starting from 1kg)
– 100% cashmere (carded yarn) in Nm 3.200.
– fancy yarns in addition big stock programs of worsted yarns for 3-18 gauge
– carded yarns made of 100% natural fibres (wool, cashmere, alpaca, silk)
– big stock service for 3-18 gauge
– worsted yarns
Biella Yarn by Südwolle + GTI Filati
– high quality worsted yarns from merino wool or blends of merino/silk and merino/silk/cashmere.
– extended stock service in 100% extra fine merino wool.
– functional yarns, basic yarns and blends with natural or with man-made fibre
– organic/GOTS – qualities
– chlorine-free treated yarns out of 100% wool
– 100% wool/cashmere yarns
– 100% silk and blends of fine fibres as wool spun and as worsted yarns with extended stock service
– fashionable fancy yarns
“We would kindly ask you to let us know upfront what time you would like to visit us, so we can arrange a time slot for you,” Knitwear Lab says.
Please contact Gaia Liesdek at [email protected] to schedule an appointment between 09:00 – 17:00, 21 July 2021.
“You are very welcome during your visit to have a look at Knitwear Lab and our own collection of products. We are looking forward to see you.”
The Yarn Show
Josephine Bakerstraat 81,
1311 GC Almere, The Netherlands