Millennials and Gen Z continue to redefine the apparel market, and Sensil, Nilit’s premium Nylon 6.6 brand for apparel, says it answers with the versatility and exceptional value these savvy consumers expect. The company’s latest trend book, Code Spring/Summer 2021, explores the attitudes and societal forces influencing apparel segments from intimates and active through to denim and ready-to-wear.
Code illustrates the following six key trends that will push the boundaries on apparel design aesthetics, tactility, and performance and require multi-functional, beautiful, quality fabrics to connect with consumers:
- Acute Drop features compact surfaces with micro textures and finishes for lightweight precision and a supple hand
- Off Kilter captures a daring spirit of activism and eco-responsibility
- High Energy takes colour and luster to the extreme
- Neo Nature answers the desire for both eco and techno with an edgy look merging performance and natural aesthetics
- Soft Punk entwines tender and tough as the antidote to an uncertain future
- Classic Cool embraces go-to basics in updated primarily colours with built-in performance benefits
Sensil premium Nylon 6.6 imbues fabrics with the softness, light weight, and inherent performance benefits that match up with these new consumer moods, the company reports. Sensil performance fabrics can cool or warm, energise or manage moisture for complete, all-day comfort. Fashion fabrics are said to offer exquisite textures and vibrant colours. Sensil EcoCare provides beauty and functionality along with environmental consideration.
View the complete Sensil Code Trend Book here
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.